Courage: internal strength enabling one to act, venture, or persevere in the face of difficulty.
* We persevere through adversity and recognize obstacles as opportunities for growth.
* We take the risks necessary to achieve that which is right.
* We adhere to higher principles regardless of difficulty or influence.
* We sacrifice our personal interest to serve the greater community.
Respect: acting with fairness, courtesy, and sensitivity to others and the community
* We use good manners and tact.
* We listen to others and consider their opinions.
* We honor our differences.
* We act with impartiality and fairness.
Responsibility: acting in accordance with what is right in the absence of authority and being accountable for one's behavior to one's self and others
* We are accountable for our words, actions, and deeds.
* We can be trusted and depended upon to fulfill our obligations.
* We value self-discipline and hard work.
* We strive to serve others and our community.
Scholarship: establishing a foundation of knowledge and skills that enables higher cognitive processes
* We pursue academic excellence in teaching and learning.
* We recognize that initiative, knowledge, and understanding create an enriched life.
* We develop critical judgment to help in determining what is relevant and what is genuine.
* We make learning part of our lives and not exclusively part of school.